Here are the first steps you should take to troubleshooting ClassCalc if it doesn't seem to be working correctly:
- Restart your device.
- If you're using a browser, try a hard refresh (command + shift + r on macs or ctrl + F5 on windows).
- Make sure app is updated to the latest version. (Android | iOS)
- Make sure the operating system is updated to the latest version. (Android | iOS)
- Make sure cellular data is turned on for ClassCalc or that you have proper internet connection. (Android | iOS)
- Make sure you are logged into ClassCalc
If you still ned help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Please sign in to leave a comment.